Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Snagged. All Saints

We all have those brands that we look at with major lust...those ones we lament to anyone that will listen WHY AREN'T THESE AVAILABLE IN PLUS SIZES??  As a coping mechanism, I have learned how to create a similar look by scouring for similar products.  One of my favorite shops for overall look is AllSaints.  I love their luxe, easy style with major edge. I have plenty of accessories from them, but the clothing is pretty far out of my size range.  So I took to the internet to find some pieces that echo their styles, but in plus sizes.  Besides, plus size stores have been caring about your closet and deserve the $$$.  Here are my picks, AllSaints styles on the right, plus size style on the left.  Do you have a favorite store you'd like me to snag for plus sizes? Leave me a comment!




1 comment:

  1. Frankly, I like the plus size looks better; but it's kind of helpful to use the cool straight size designer's ideas as a template to forge a cutting edge look. Digging.

    ReplyDelete