Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Song to the Siren

This past weekend, my husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day with a studio rental on the beach.  Since it was a brisk beach season (aka our "winter") I wanted a lovely cover up that also provided some protection, all while not covering up too much.  I'd been eyeing this AMAZING Khloe Dress from Chubby Cartwheels and this was the PERFECT occasion.  Shawna created the most amazing piece for a winter beach look and I was in LOVE.  Here are some snaps from the day:


Outfit Details:
Dress: Chubby Cartwheels
Bikini: Separates from Swimsuits for All (swim bra is gone, but bottoms are here)
Sunglasses: Coastal.com (link on the right side of blog)

Here are also a few pics from the trip, including our AMAZING view from our rental.  <3 nbsp="" p="">


2 comments:

  1. The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.
    knocker ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bespoke Shoe for larger feet. Unlike factory-made shoes, bespoke shoes or custom made shoes are a pair of custom shoes that are unique to their owner and their craftsmen.

    ReplyDelete